- Anvilicious — This strip's annotation.
- Archive Panic — It's been running for years, and updated daily. Anyone trying to read through it all will likely be never heard from again.
- Parodied in this strip.
- Ensemble Dark Horse — The creator has actually said that the Allosaurus (whose only lines consist of him saying "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!" with varying notations) has become a lot more popular than he thought it would. It eventually becomes president.
- Fridge Logic: Hold on a second. If the IW! universe was destroyed by a massive explosion during the crisis crossover... how is possible that another masssive explosion somehow rebooted it back into existence?
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Sort of. If we consider rays are close relatives of sharks, that gives us a lot to think...
- Genius Bonus: James Stud is hexadecimal for 10 (and his co-worker James Shaken was "0x0b", 11)
- Heartwarming Moments: Dare to be stupid
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- This strip. A major Temporal Anomaly ends up occurring in not only this theme, but in almost all of them. It ultimately results in the destruction of the universe. It gets better.
- This strip. A footnote added years later notes the hilarity.
- This strip written shortly before the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows jokes that the book ends with "Harry and Voldemort locked in mortal combat, and then they both fall over the Reichenbach Falls". While the book itself naturally doesn't feature such a scene, The Film of the Book (Part 2) does have Harry and Voldemort pushing each other off a cliff...
- This strip. Considering that Disney now owns the rights to Star Wars, they may just have a reason to be offended.
- Memetic Badass — Jane Freakin Goodall.
- Memetic Mutation — Nazi science, Allosaurus. Currently has one in the forum: Nice strip today. (C) geek101.
- Spoiled by the Format: Discussed self-referentially in the annotation to this strip.
- Tear Jerker
Comet Dust In My EyeThis annotation
YMMV / Irregular Webcomic!