- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The series has started to become pretty popular in France with parents.
- Ho Yay:
- There are moments in the manga where Clover and Mallow appears to really care about each other. This is more notable in the anime adaptation mainly during close up scenes between the two. They are mostly portrayed as School Girl Lesbians by Japanese fans of the series. Doesn't help that in one story in volume 4 has Mallow asking that if she was a male would Clover kiss her or fall in love with her. This has also become a common pairing in Japan.
- Rambler is sometimes paired up with Luna in fanart due to there similarities with each other.
- Mallow is one of the nicest characters in the series and has a big heart.
- Clover mainly because of how optimistic and fun she is most of the time.
- Hickory not only because of his appearance but because of how nice of a neighbor he is with Clover.
- Popular with Furries: The cute rabbits characters give it some appeal amongst furries.
- Spiritual Adaptation: The series can share some similarities to the German series Maya the Bee which also follows a group of talking animals who both mostly have negative views of humans. Both Maya and Clover learn the good sides of humans but the other animals in both series find this difficult to believe.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: One of the most relaxing mangas to read due to its laid-back and touching stories and setting.
- The Woobie:
- Any moment where Mallow gets very upset.
- Rambler after you learn his backstory especially in Volume 5.
- Clover falls into this whenever she breaks down crying.
YMMV / Happy Happy Clover