- Ear Worm:
- The show's theme song, as is the case with a lot of 1990's cartoons, is catchy and liable to get stuck in your head.
- Many of the Karaoke Cafe songs are quite catchy, the prime contenders being "Picking Up The Pieces When Your Whole World Falls Apart" and "Everybody Bump" (a slight reworking of the show's theme song).
- The song Mr. Bumpy sings to summon bottled water in "Water Way to Go".
- Ensemble Dark Horse: The Germ Girl from "Adventures in Microbia" is very popular even though she's a minor character. It helps that she's voiced by E.G. Daily.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Janice Kawaye guest-starred in two episodes as Little Robot. Years later, she'd be known better for playing XJ9/Jenny, the titular character of My Life as a Teenage Robot.
- Ugly Cute:
- Molly Coddle and Germ Girl both manage to be somewhat endearing in spite of their weird appearances.
- The Closet Monster also has his moments of being adorable in spite of being hideous.
- The Woobie: Squishington is sometimes this, one particular example being in the Christmas special when he feels depressed over his inability to tap dance due to his lack of feet.
YMMV / Bump in the Night