- Awesome Music: Both his TNA top heel theme "Off the Chain" (instrumental) and his NXT theme "Glorious Domination" are goosebumps-inducing epics, especially upon first hearing. Especially "Glorious Domination", which has been hailed as a CFO$ masterpiece to the point of becoming the third WWE Music posted track to reach a million views after Shinsuke Nakamura and AJ Styles' themes and being enthusiastically sung along with in his incredible Big Entrances at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 2 and NXT Takeover: Toronto.
- Draco in Leather Pants:
- The fans cheered for Beer Money so much they got turned face as a result. Doesn't help that both Roode and Storm had such great chemistry together. Then it happened again with all of Fortune, although there was more behind it than just that.
- Despite openly stating his goal to make NXT such an elite attraction that the common man in the crowd is replaced with high-priced celebrities and corporate executives, the fans cannot help but love his every step because his mere presence and music is wait for it
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Bobby Roode spent the majority of his career rising up the ranks in a promotion whose flagship event is called Bound for Glory, and then he entered WWE as The Glorious One.
- Memetic Mutation:
- BOBBY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOExplanation
- On that note, #GloriousBomb.Explanation
YMMV / Bobby Roode