- Base-Breaking Character:
- Do you find Dino's hyperactivity endearing or annoying due to sort of being a Spotlight-Stealing Squad? Die for Our Ship factors heavily into this one.
- Hideri: some love the Wholesome Crossdresser aspect of his character, and some are disgusted by it. And then there are those who don't take that into account at all, but dislike them for being an annoying Flat Character.
- Is Maika a sympathetic Cute Clumsy Girl who you'd root for due to how friendly she is...or a Flat Character whose weirdness was inserted at the last minute?
- Ear Worm: The anime's opening theme, "Bon Appétit S", is a catchy big-band-style theme that feels like the type of performance you'd see at a café. All together now:"♫ Smile! Sweet! Sister! Sadistic! Surprise! Service! We are Stile~! ♫"
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Akizuki's the Audience Surrogate for Yuri Fans...and considering what people generally read Manga Time Kirara for, it should come as no surprise that he's well-liked. The status of the other male characters in the fandom makes this stand out even more.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Moe: The art style is very, very cute.
- LGBT Fanbase: Hideri is well-liked by several fans who were also crossdressing enthusiasts.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Ayato's design caused a lot of confusion among readers, who couldn't tell whether she was a Bishōnen or a Bifauxnen at first. Her first name didn't help either.
YMMV / Blend-S