- Designated Monkey: Ian Kelly
- Heartwarming Moments:
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: At the end of the Series Fauxnale Hurry for Hollywood two parter he participates in the Filmmaker contest and he actually wins with his entry with him even receiving standing ovation from the audience. It feels rather rewarding for all the rough times he went throughout the whole series.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One episode involves Ian worshipping a pre-school show about colorful talking ponies to the point where he watches a marathon in secret. What show gains a huge fandom in the next bunch of years?.
- Idiot Plot: The plot of "Is There an Ian in the House" is driven by the utter failure/refusal of every so-called medical professional involved to recognize that Ian's leg isn't broken in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
- The Woobie: Poor Ian. He almost never receives any respect from others (not even from his friends or his own family), often gets bullied by his brothers and the people that do harm him barely get punished for mistreating him.
YMMV / Being Ian