Magic Gift of the Snowman is a 1995 Christmas special animated by Jetlag Productions and released by Good Times.
When Landon's sister Emery-Elizabeth was sick, he decided to created a character in the name of snowman named Snowden who works for Princess Electra's kingdom.
- Broken Aesop: Oh boy. The special tries to teach kids that positive thinking and being happy will solve your problems away. While it's not a bad thing, pressuring this isn't going to make things better.
- Ill Girl: Emery-Elizabeth is one.
- Now Which One Was That Voice?: Like other works released by Good Times, it never stated who voiced whom. The only guesses are that Charlatan is voiced by Ian James Corlett and Snowden is possibly voiced by Michael Donovan.
- Princesses Rule: Princess Electra governs her kingdom in her own right.
- Real After All: Snowden ended up being real.
- Scheherezade Gambit: Inverted. Landon's story ends it on a cliffhanger each night so that Emery-Elizabeth will have to hang on until the following day to hear what happens next.
- Snowlems: Snowden is type 1.
- Soap Opera Disease: Emery has a fatal disease and one of the symptoms is paraplegia. Modern medicine can't do much to treat it, but people who have the disease can fully recover if they want to recover enough. When Emery recovers, the symptoms disappear overnight, including her paraplegia.
- There Are No Adults: The land that Princess Electra rules over doesn't include any adults, except for Snowden.