Familia Tipo (Typical Family) is an Argentinian cartoon. It was only released direct-to-video on VHS.
The cartoon follows the Blanco family, which consists of a married couple, their two kids, and a grandmother. It's stylized similarly to The Simpsons in both art design and plot.
This series provides examples of:
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Most characters have yellow skin.
- Bad Job, Worse Uniform: Hector has an Imagine Spot about wearing an embarrassing clown costume at Wac Food.
- Bland-Name Product:
- The show features the fast food restaurant called "Wac Food" that is based on McDonald's.
- Instead of Sony electronics, the characters purchase "Sonyx" products.
- Girlish Pigtails: The young daughter wears her hair permanently in pigtails. She's immature and bratty.
- Limited Animation: The Flash animation is stilted and stiff.
- Ms. Fanservice: Brenda is a busty and curvy woman who always wears a red dress.
- Pint-Sized Kid: The children don't even reach the knees of the adults.
- Scratchy-Voiced Senior: The grandmother has a gravely voice.
- Shout-Out: The kids ask for Pokémon and Digimon merch in one episode.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: The portly and, at most, average Hector has a Ms. Fanservice wife.