Xenobiosis is a fantasy webcomic that takes place on the distant planet of Arlovia and is hosted on ComicFury.
Life is hard. That is a fact throughout the universe. And in a world populated by special, gifted people with powers beyond belief it is especially hard for those of mixed breed. Lilith Angelica Vautrin is one such person, gifted with incredible powers and shut out from society, like her whole species. With a few special companions she leaves her sheltered society to try to bring justice to her kind and peace among species. But as is well known, life is hard. Even more so when someone from the 'outcasts' of society tries to change things.
This comic contains content that may be unsuitable to younger viewers or the faint of heart.
Read it here.
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Anime Hair: The girl at the end of the prologue and on the cover art for the first chapter has anime hair.
- Catapult Nightmare: The girl shown at the end of the comic's prologue is shown to have had such a nightmare, though she did not throw her torso into the air and merely awoke with tears running down her face and heavy breathing.
- Celestial Body: The female being in the prologue is shown to have such a body, blending in with the starscape she walks and sits upon.
- Fantasy World Map: Solana (a key location in the first few chapters of the comic that have yet to be released) and its provinces are provided for the audience to see.
- Hair Antennae: The girl at the end of the prologue has these. the significance of these is yet unknown.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: As part of a dream sequence, some poor nameless lady gets sliced in half.
- Nightmare Sequence: the end of the prologue is shown to be this. It is unclear whether the whole prologue is one long dream.
- Power of the Void: The entity in the comic's prologue appears to have such a power, as she generates several green discs of light from out of nowhere.
- Space Is an Ocean: The female in the prologue is shown to be standing in what appears to be liquid but has the appearance of stars and apparently turns into fabric which then turns into her body.
- Void Between the Worlds: The prologue is set primarily in such a place with only one resident and virtually nothing besides a floor.