The Heroes of C.R.A.S.H. is a webcomic detailing the adventures of superheroes in training.
The strip is mainly comedy based and has a fair bit of fourth wall painting with the characters frequent mocking clichés and the strip itself.
Oh and bad puns, lots of bad puns.
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Amazon Chaser: Belt boy to Titanium Maiden.
- Art Evolution: While the overall style stays the same there is an improvement in quality.
- Artificial Limbs: Cannons left hand is artificial and can transform into a weapon
- Blessed with Suck: Gelatin boy, his has no bones to break, but, well, he's made of gelatin.
- Contrived Coincidence: Combining accidental weapons fire with the worlds most unlikely sales man.
- Fun with Acronyms: The Capitan Royal Academy of Super Heroism
- The character Belt Operation Network Neohuman with Inexplicable Emotions
- Gadgeteer Genius: Belt boy has built a functioning Hyperspace Arsenal that holds all his gadget and a sentient A.I
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: A knock out gas that also makes people lose their last hour of memories.
- Mecha-Mooks: necro-bots, mass produced but not terribly sturdy.
- Muscle Angst: Titanium Maiden is very self-conscious about her hulking amazonian physique. It is implied that she lost most of her old friends when it suddenly developed in her early teens.
- Noodle Incident: Neither Cannon or Belt boy will explain how Cannon lost his hand.
- Noodle Implements:
- Power Incontinence: Cannon on occasions.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: B.O.N.N.I.E, that's what the Inexplicable Emotions part is about. She is obsessed with David a.k.a Cannon, much to his discomfort.
- Super Hero
- Superhero School: The titular C.R.A.S.H
- Talking Is a Free Action: Or thinking in this case
- Averted (thinking again) here
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: A robot capable of speech and probably sentient is killed with no issues from the good guys.. Twice