The comic follows the foibles of the titular Bongo and Luna. Who just happen to be a Clown (As in her species is Clown) and a ghost respectively.
Joining them is a mostly silent Frankenstein's Monster dubbed 'Tori', a stoner Zombie, a very angry little demon and various other oddball fantasy creatures.
The comic is mildly NSFW. It can be found at Line Webtoon.
- A Hell of a Time: Luna's first moments in Hell involved being dropped into a lake of boiling blood (The lust section) and getting violated by a nightmarish demon with a pitchfork tipped with vibrators. Luna apparently loved every moment, and has no ill memories of Hell. Even the demon.Luna: It was love at first sight.
- Bi the Way: Luna swings both ways.
- Body Horror: When Lexy blackmails Luna with the threat of her true name, Luna begins disintegrating from the emotional stress.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: To catch Lexy after her knowledge of Luna's true name begins hurting her, Bongo pops off one of her afro-pigtails and drops it down two comic panels to snare her.
- Cats Are Mean: Bongo's landlord, Miss Kyle. A rather short-tempered cat person.
- Clown Species: Bongo and other Clowns are their own, separate race from regular humans.
- Death Glare: When Luna tries to get a grope on a drunk Bongo, Bongo sobers up instantly and delivers a heart-stopping glare.
- D-Cup Distress: Bongo isn't a fan of her Gag Boobs. What with Luna's frequent lusting after them, the time they caused a 20 car crash and various other annoyances.
- Distracted by the Sexy:
Bongo: I don't want to take anymore lives, Luna.
- To insane degrees, when Bongo caused a twenty car pileup and a helicopter crash due to the drivers ogling her in a revealing shirt.
- When Aubrey spots Luna and Tori on the street, Tori's in motion assets send her into a bunch of trash cans.
- Dope Slap: Delivered by Tori when Luna misses the thrift store they were searching for, despite it being right behind them moments earlier.
- The Eeyore: Lenore the ghost. A rather morose undead.
- Eye Scream: Kaira lost her eye when her slob roommate accidentally ricocheted a knife into it.
- Fair for Its Day: In-Universe. Luna apparently uses racial slurs when Bongo isn't around. She defends herself by reminding Bongo that she was alive in the 50's.
- Frankenstein's Monster: Tori. Complete with stitch marks and body parts of varying color.
- Hartman Hips: Bongo's old school friend, Gabby. Described by Luna as "Real thick".
- I Know Your True Name: Lexy knows Luna's.
- Irony: Luna, the sex-crazed ghost died a virgin.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Luna loves sex, and is not remotely ashamed of it.
- Meaningful Name: A bizarre thing with Clowns, as their names can actually influence their bodies as they get older. Such as Bongo's Gag Boobs.Bongo: What does "Big Boobs" have to do with my name?Bongo's Mom: You can slap big boobs like bongo drums, I guess.
- Moment Killer: Luna has a habit of ruining sweet moments by lusting after Bongo.
- Official Couple: Sarina and Kaira as of page 121.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Kaira became a zombie through a combination of poor health and the squalid living conditions her roommate left her apartment in.
- The Quiet One: Tori hasn't quite grasped speech yet.
- Reality Warper: Bongo can do some downright reality warping things when she taps into the 'Clown Force'.
- That Man Is Dead: Luna considers herself a different person from who she was when she was alive. Even eschewing her original name of Meredith Ann Merribelle.
- The Stoner: Kaira is never seen without a joint hanging from her mouth.
- Straight Man: Despite being a Clown, Bongo is frequently the sane party next to Luna. She's also the singular confirmed straight character in the comic.