Billy's Big Adventure is a series of three video games created by Drunken Orc for Kongregate and Newgrounds in 2008, each of them playing like a Choose Your Own Adventure. All games have a specific element to them, though: 1 has you as a standalone character, 2 has you playing as the titular character, and in 3 you play as him again, but the game is more RPG-like.
This game provides examples of:
- But Thou Must!: If you pick the wrong choice, you'll either have to come back to a previous point or the game will literally not let you choose it.
- Cool Shades: The police have them.
- Dude, Where's My Reward?: In 3, when you get the good ending and give the king the diamond sword, he rewards you with pie. Quite a contrast from the red sword which was worth 100 gold.
- Mean Boss: If you become an admin in 1, you ban a lot of users for no reason... then they ban you.
- Multiple Endings: Not counting the game overs, each game has a normal ending and a good ending.
- Police Brutality: If you give yourself in to the police in 2, they push you off a cliff.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The rabbit in 3 gets a closeup with red eyes to show he's not as cute as it seemed at first.
- Shout-Out: In 1, Drunkenorc says at one point THE CAKE IS A LIE
- Too Dumb to Live: In some of the death scenes. 2 even has it in a literal way, a policeman can kill you since you're too dumb.
- Zerg Rush: Killing one goblin in 3 is easy, but 20 is impossible.