This is what you get if a comic creator wanted to do one of those pulp adventure stories, that have lots of danger and action, and lots of scantily clad women getting Bound and Gagged, but decided to throw away any pretense that the latter aspect wasn't blatant fanservice. So if people are going to get tied up, why not make this world bondage-themed?
In the land of Boundaria, Princess Irina and her bodyguard Livia Barlow fight against the many evildoers trying to take over this land. One of them might get captured, but in the end they tie up the villains for the next adventure.
Currently the series can be found on yacermino's deviantart page (but only a few of the stories are listed within their own section; the rest are scattered in the full gallery).
- '80s Hair: One of Irina's hairstyles is much of the top is a spiky poof, as though she's in a hair metal band.
- Action Girl: Livia Barlow is Princess Irina's guard for a reason, though Irina can have moments in later stories.
- Bound and Gagged: If a character needs to tie someone up, rope will always be available, along with anything to make a convenient gag.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Prince Balin, who is Princess Irina's lovernote , appears in the first adventure, but isn't mentioned after that.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: When Duchess Isobel Von Dominax captures Irina, she does everything short of making the princess bleed, partly to get Irina out of the way so she can be queen, and to punish Irina for apparently taking away the man she wanted.
- Covers Always Lie: The cover for "Captives of the Pirates Island" shows Irina walking the plank of a pirate ship, and then getting gobbled up by a shark. In the actual story, Irina is just held on the ship as it travels to the Duchess's castle.
- Damsel in Distress: Irina gets captured at least three times in as many stories.
- Dominatrix: Every woman, who isn't a slave, is this to some degree.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Princess Irina is one of our heroes, and the ruler of Boundaria.
- Form-Fitting Wardrobe: The leather and cloth clothes all seem to be tailored for the wearer's curves.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Leather to make corsets, boot, and gloves, are more common than cloth in this world.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Though full body suits seem to be more common than corsets, plenty still appear, particularly Irina's wardrobe.
- Off with His Head!: Duchess Isobel's nephew eventually decides to stage a coup and overthrow his aunt. As it turns out, he succeeds, and Isobel is beheaded.
- Pimped-Out Cape: A fur-trimmed cape is the most common luxury among the Blue Blood and Royal Blood, even when they are wearing bdsm gear, or little else. Even Livia can't resist taking one for herself when she's helping Irina again escape from the Duchess's castle.
- Pretty in Mink:
- As noted, fur trimmed capes are a frequent luxury.
- Isobel also has a fur hat and fur-trimmed robe.
- Irina has the most furs. Not only does she have several ermine-trimmed capes, but most of her corsets, gloves, and boots are trimmed with ermine. She also has an ermine-lined Showgirl Skirt when she's doing ceremonial duties.
- Princesses Rule: Irina is still the princess of Boundaria, despite it being a kingdom, and her rivals wanting to become queen themselves.
- Slave Brand: The pirate captain is an escaped slave. Irina knows this when she sees her kingdom's mark on the captain's skin.
- Spy Catsuit: These are more common than corsets in the story.
- Swashbuckler: When heroes and villains aren't tying each other up, there's a fair amount of swordfighting.
- Took a Level in Badass: After getting captured enough times, Irina is able to finally fight for herself.