is a YouTube
channel that hosts videos, most if not all of which are usually perceived as mediocre. The channel consists of content created using Go Animate
and a little bit of gaming, among other things.
This channel provides examples of:
- Art Evolution: The initial goal of Googlebrains was to be a Toontown Online channel in a similar vein to that of QuackityHQ. This is obvious in "TOONTOWN FAILURE (1)" and "Old YouTube be like...", which were some of his first videos.
- Emergency Broadcast: Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh 2. Disgust actually gets defeated due to one of these. There's also one on the way to Fluxburgh itself warning about the flying Leafys.
- Genre Roulette: Downplayed. He spends a few months in one genre, then switches to another one for a week, then goes to a 3rd genre for another half year.
- Kick the Dog: Disgust really has no reason to be destroying Fluxburgh.
- Left Hanging: We don't actually know what happens after "Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh 2" when Monty says they're going back to Townsville to see RebelTaxi, and that Monty gets a word with his crush.
- The Movie: "Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh: The Movie". Of course, it's played for laughs.
- Negative Continuity: Even though Fluxburgh is completely blown up in the first installment, the second "Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh" has Fluxburgh intact.
- Omnibus: "Lack of Inspiration" is actually a collection of things that Googlebrains made when he was bored.
- Precocious Crush: Combined with Blatant Lies, where in the description of his Pan-Pizza dating sim video he says that he has a raging crush on Pan-Pizza.
- Red Herring: LtCorbis. In the first Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh she's trying to become the ultimate overlord of Fluxburgh when she loses to Disgust. She doesn't appear at all in the sequel.
- Shout-Out: It has its own page because there's so many shout-outs.