Googlebrains is a small child who had a dream to smoke tea, and so to collect said tea he started a YouTube channel.
It has since been the worst channel ever.
This hot mess of a YouTube channel provides examples of:
- Art Evolution: He used to be a crappy channel that did Toontown Online videos, but now he is an even crappier channel.
- Artistic License Music: The Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh theme song is literally two death metal songs mashed together.
- His Pan-Pizza Dating Sim video has that classical band's 'The Black' playing in the background.
- Author Avatar: Disgust.
- Blatant Lies: Believe it or not he does in fact have a crush on Pan-Pizza.
- Left Hanging: We don't actually know what happens after Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh 2: The Fart Adventures when Monty says they're going back to Townsville to kill RebelTaxi, and that Monty gets a word with his crush.
- The Movie: Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh was a theatrical release, but it was recalled within a day and put on YouTube instead.
- Negative Continuity: Even though Fluxburgh is nuked in the first installment, unfortunately the second Disgust Destroys Fluxburgh has Fluxburgh intact.
- Omnibus: Lack of Inspiration is actually a collection of poopies.
- Caillou Plays Minecraft is a parody of Caillou, and Minecraft to a certain extent.
- Dave Smurf is a parody of Zimmer Roberts' David Smith series. The actual thing did it better.
- Pilot: The pilot for The Nonsense Show.
- Precocious Crush: Pan-Pizza, and at one point Grade A Under A.
- Shout-Out: It's homeless because there's so many shoutouts.
- Stylistic Suck: The theme of many of his videos.
- The 10 subscriber special in particular.
- Some have speculated that this isn't on purpose.