Plancy's World is a webtoon made by Lenstar Productions, the same people who brought you Mugman.
The webtoon stars Plancy, a ditzy girl who stars in her own Dora the Explorer parody, which goes horribly wrong due to an angry flower named Flower that lives in a flower pot on Plancy's head and constantly gets in the way of Plancy's interactions with the viewers.
This work contains examples of:
- A Dog Named "Dog": Flower.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Flower.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall/Fake Interactivity: Parodied. Plancy constantly talks to the viewers as if she were in her own children's show, and Flower calls her out on it.
- Cast of Expies: Or more specifically, a cast of Dora the Explorer expies.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Plancy is heavily implied to be extremely delusional, talking to a non-existent audience.
- Deadpan Snarker: Flower.
- Disproportionate Retribution: When Flower angers a Spanish-speaking Benny the Bull expy named Jose Hog, he comes after him with a weed-whacker.
- The Ditz: Plancy.
- Edutainment Show: A parody of this trope.
- Feathered Fiend: Shifty the vulture. When Plancy has to decide which way is the right way to the beach (one way is to the beach, the other is to a dark, dangerous-looking forest), Shifty tells Plancy that the forest is the right way. This turns into a subversion when it turns out the forest really is the right way to the beach, and the other path is to a beach-like trap made by cannibals.
- Funny Animal: Several of these appear throughout the series.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: In "Pollination", a bee pollinates Flower, and it's played out like the bee is making love with Flower, right down to the scene being off-screen as a means of censoring it. Oh, and did we mention that both the bee and Flower are male?
- Halloween Episode: "Halloween".
- Precision F-Strike: Flower says "what the hell" twice in the whole series. Otherwise, his dialogue is mostly clean.
- Stylistic Suck: Unsurprising, since this is from the same person who made Mugman.
- Take That!: The whole series is a parody of Dora the Explorer, complete with expies of characters like Swiper the Fox, Benny the Bull, and the Map.