Neko Neko Endless Rainbow note is a Science Fiction High School Fanime created by scratch user rainbowneko girl/ youtube user rainbow neko. The series claims to be a Spiritual Successor to Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls, only if it was ten years after the events of its predecessor. However, rainbownekogirl doesnt seem to be affiliated to the creator of Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls at all. The series follows the purple twintailed cat girl Kuron-chan, her friend Panchi-chan, and the guy she is crushing on, Baddo-senpai. As of January 2020, two episodes have been released so far. The first episode can be watched here.
Tropes that Neko Neko Endless Rainbow provides an example of:
- Big Bad: Potentially Nya-sensei, and the shadowy figure at the end of episode two.
- Cat Girl: Kuron-chan, Panchi-chan and Nya-sensei all display a set of cat ears and tails to boot.
- Catchphrase: Baddo-senpai's 'nyahaha'.
- Gratuitous Japanese: Most lines have random Japanese thrown into them.
- Just in Time: Panchi interrupts Nya-sensei and Kuron from the first awkward encounter.
- Kidnapped from Behind: Nya-sensei attempts to kidnap Kuron-chan.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Nya Nyei Wesuto sure has a similar name and appearance to a certain rapper..
- Off-Model: Basically the whole animation, although some shots look decent.
- Series Continuity Error: In episode one, Kuron-chan has her bag before leaving her house, but is not seen with it running to school. Later on, she is seen with her backpack at school.
- Stealth Pun: Panchi-chans name sounds like Panty in English.
- Synthetic Voice Actor: Nya-senseis VA is a Japanese text-to-speech program.
- Toastof Tardiness: Kuron-chan is seen running to school with toast in her mouth in the first episode.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: The cat girls seem to be nothing out of the ordinary, with cat girls and regular people existing in the same space.