The "plot" is:
King Harkinian returns from Gamelon, only for Link to throw a brick at him. It drives the king insane, and he uses a weapon that shoots hamburgers. Inexplicably, it makes Link fat and he has to work the fat off while Zelda runs around trying to evade her father. Eventually, Link returns to normal, so the king has to shoot Link down with...a laser shaped like his head floating in outer space? After Scatman John shows up for no reason, Gwonam appears and tries to escape. But the king has a blimp. However, it is shot down by Luigi who appears out of nowhere, and Link and Gwonam are saved.
This video is one of the most notable YouTube Poops based on The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games and has spawned a number of spin-offs and re-poops.
This video contains examples of...
- Abnormal Ammo: The ammunition of the Dinner Blaster is... hamburgers.
- BFG: Pretty much every single Dinner Blaster.
- Bullet Time: Link dodging a hamburger after working off all his gained weight.
- The Cameo: Scatman John suddenly showing up to join in the fracas (and leaving just as quickly), and Luigi, who knocks down the King's aircraft.
- Driven to Madness: After the king is hit by a brick, he makes a strange laugh. He returns to normal for a moment, asks what happens, and Link messes with him. He is driven insane again.
- Edible Ammunition: The hamburgers, obviously. However...
- Fattening the Victim: Eating one of the hamburgers fired from the Dinner Blaster will cause them to become incredibly obese.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: King Harkinian. He goes from nothing to worry about to a sudden threat thanks to Link ticking him off.
- Random Events Plot: King Harkinian gets pelted by a brick, driving the king to madness and pulling out a BFG.
- Your Head Asplode: Link's head explodes after he says "no."