- She looks more like hacker extrordinaire Mrs. Roberts, who is stated that she has a son named Bobby.
- To be more exact...
- Her son is called Bobby (as in, "Little Bobby Tables").
- Her daughter goes by her middle name (since "Help I'm trapped in a driver's license factory" just doesn't roll off the tongue).
- Bobby never really did well with computers (because the school's computer people had ample reason to resent him from the start).
- Mrs. Roberts/The Mom, however, is clearly snarky and computer-literate in both comics. The real question now is, could Elaine be Blackhat's soulmate?
- So we have to accept that her son's name is, simply, Robert Roberts.
- Robert Drop Tables Roberts.
- Robert '); DROP TABLE Students;-- Roberts.
- ... X=24, K=11, C=3, D=4, 24+11+3+4=42
- Lots of exploring through the Other Wiki resulted in some weird translating letters into Hebrew equivalent: x -> א (aleph) -> 1; k -> כּ (kaf) -> 20; c -> ג (gimel) -> 3; d -> ד (dalet) -> 4; 1+20+3+4=28. To quote the Other Wiki "In Gematriya, the system of Hebrew Numerology, the number 28 corresponds to the word koakh, meaning 'power,' 'energy.'"
- Xtremely Kool Comic Doohickey
- seX King of Cunnilingus Dreams
- From Stronghold: Theres four cheats, which are used wit alt+x,k,c,d!
- Also, assigning the proper numeric values to X (24), K (11) , C (3) and D (4), and adding them together, the result is 42. 42 is famously the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything as given by the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Actually, if it was X+K+C+D, it would be 42, but sense they're next to each other, it means you multiply them which equals 3,168, which is either CAFH (3, 1, 6, 8) or CPH (3, 16, 8).
- 3,168 is also the arithmetic sum of the words Lord Jesus Christ in Greek.
- Isn't it obvious? it means Cut, Insert Hyper Link, Copy, Bookmark.
- The comic's "main cast," as much as a comic like this can have one, seems to consist of roughly four characters (Cueball, Megan, Black Hat Guy, and Beret Guy). And of course, there are four letters in "XKCD." Perhaps each letter represents a character?
- Do I need to show proof of this one? >_>
- Well, it'd be interesting to see what specific strips you cited. Also: this WMG is not incompatible with the one above it.
- I believe the proper term is "batshit insane''.
- BHG lost all belief in March 1997, the same month the Heaven's gate mass suicide occured. The alternatives of a televised scale are a ban on human cloning and the sandline Mercenary affair. Meaning Black hat guy could be a clone (Or wants clones), an Ex-cultist or ex-mercenary. There is also the possibility of a personal scale incident but that's not worth guessing about.
- There is a White Hat Guy. He is occasionally known as the Optimistic Nihilist (the adjective varies amongst synonyms), or the White Beret Guy. Whether the White Porkpie Hat Guy is the Classhole with an uncolored hat, the White Beret guy with a different hat, some unholy spawn of the two, or some unrelated Guy is unknown.
- Here's another white hat guy sighting.
- Or He just forgot to color the hat in. Three times.
- Here's another white hat guy sighting.
- The White Porkpie Hat is merely the hat that Black Hat Guy wears while his black hat was taken by his future girlfriend. The strips with the white hat chronologically take place between when his black hat is taken and when he gets it back.
Sadly he doesn't appear to have saved her.She's able to take on a "100% squirrel" form and still can talk while in it, and Web Comic characters make "guest appearances" in other authors' webcomics all the time...
- Grace can't talk while in full squirrel form. However, there is a possibility it could be Ellen as she can copy the form of an animal and still retain the ability to talk.
- Since Grace can't talk when fully a squirrel, she can't be the squirrel, rather she must have a clone form of Cueball on her.
Because I need closure, damn it.
They both have cueballs for heads.
Not in the sense that girls (or boys) do not go to college to get more knowledge, but in the sense that, if we as a society actually allowed girls to pursue knowledge as freely as we allow boys to, that we'd be on our way to Jupiter already, goddamnit. Of course, depending on who you ask, we already do that.
Aside from some Alt Text that says that he and his employees are immortal, there are things like the fact that money appears out of nowhere for his company, his ability to see things to the atomic level (or see the elements that make things up, at any rate), his claim that his company's building is haunted, the fact that he can grow infinitely-long wings and eat business cards, his ability to go five years without eating or drinking, how he can trap people in hypothetical scenarios, and the way his beret stays on his head while he's hanging upside-down. Why is all this happening? Because he's an incomprehensible being from another dimension, childlike in innocence but with horrifying power. He's actually controlling the clouds with his cloud storage business. His mother really is some sort of great force that's pulling all the galaxies together. His promise to remember the orchid's bee has special meaning because he will live forever, even when the earth is scoured of life. When the person he's talking to sees into his imagination, it's actually his Reality Warper powers making it real. The only thing that's kept him from destroying reality as we know it is his wonder at the world and love for things both living and dead.
- Well he might have used staples to keep his hat on.
- Alternatively he is god with amnesia trying to blend in.