The protagonist has just landed her dream job in Tokyo working at a hot fashion magazine called First Lady as an editorial assistant. After moving to Tokyo, she begins her search with a real estate agent to find a place to live in Tokyo. She discovers a too good to be true apartment that she immediately signs for. When she comes to move in, a car almost hits her and she gets mud all over her clothes. She gets helped out by 5 gorgeous butlers, and then taken back to her apartment.
Once she enters her apartment, she discovers that all her stuff has already been moved in and the butlers are waiting for her in the apartment. Turns out that she is the daughter of the Ichijo family, a very wealthy and powerful family. Her father wants to see her in a month at a high society party and he has tasked the 5 butlers with making sure she is prepared.
The game contains examples of the following tropes:
- Attempted Rape: On Yuma's route, Nakajima, a tabloid reporter, attempts to rape the player character. She gets rescued by Yuma.
- But Thou Must!: Being a romance game, there is a lot of this going on. You MUST accept training to enter high society life, and you must choose one of the five butlers to train you.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: You can choose the protagonist's first and last name.
- The Jeeves: The Central Theme of the game is about a romance with one of these.
- Microtransactions: Being a Voltage Inc Romance Game, there are plenty of these. You play the prologue and then have to buy the individual Love Interest stories. There are also substories you can buy.
- Multiple Endings: Yep, it has these. There is the seductive and soothing endings.
- Pink Means Feminine: The entire interface of the app is pink.
- Pursue the Dream Job: The main character moves to Tokyo to do this.
- Rags to Riches: A minor example, but the heroine goes from being a regular girl to the daughter of a very powerful and wealthy family. The game is about making her more of a high society girl.
- Romance Game: Well...it's an otome game, so yes it has romance.
- Secret Legacy: The heroine is secretly the daughter of the man over the Ichijo family. Although she knew her father, she only communicated with him through letters and never knew exactly what he did.
- Through His Stomach: The protagonist attempts this on Yuma's route. She cooks him breakfast, and explictly mentions that food is the way to a man's heart.
- Unexpected Inheritance: The player character learns that she's the heir of the patriarch of the Ichijo family.