Once again, the zombie apocalypse has happened, and the undead are all over the place. Who do you play as? Some spec-ops guy who has to mop up the mess? Nope. Some lucky survivor who now has to find a safe way out of the city? Nope.
You're a kid.
That's right, kids are mowing down zombies in THIS apocalypse. Customize their appearance, outfit them with whatever you like, give them a pet if you wish, and then it's off to school to spend a productive day mowing down hoards of undead. And hey, they don't have to do it alone. Team up with friends online so they can join in on the action.
Zombie Playground contains examples of:
- Adult Fear: Kids being attacked by zombies in school.
- Batter Up!: You can give your kid a bat to wield against the zombies.
- Character Customization: Give your kid any look, clothes, weapons, etc. you want.
- Giant Spider: One of the pets you can give your kid is a spider roughly the size of a basketball.
- Guns Akimbo: One of the weapon types you can give your child to wield is dual water pistols.
- Pumpkin Person: You can put a Jack-o-lantern mask on your kid's head.
- Undead Child: Plenty of the zombies are the size of kids.
- Undeathly Pallor: The zombies in the game are grey-skinned with white hair.
- Would Hurt a Child: There's zombie kids, and they're perfectly willing to attack you, so it's kind of a given.
- Zombie Apocalypse: Naturally. It wouldn't be called Zombie Playground if it wasn't.