Tasac is an unlicensed video game created by Thin Chen Enterprises for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1992. It's a generic vertical shooter with no story... at least in game. The Engrish game box explains that in 20XX humans must defeat alien bionic mutants called TASAC to save Earth.
This game provides examples of:
- 20 Minutes into the Future: The game was made in 1992 and takes place in 20XX.
- Antagonist Title: TASAC are actually the alien mutants you must destroy.
- Engrish: The box misspells "alien" as "alient", and humans are referred to as "human being".
- Excuse Plot: No plot in game, but it's not like the plot described on the box is much better.
- No Ending: And that means no resolution for whether TASAC was defeated or not.
- Sinister Silhouettes: Before the bosses appear to fight you, they're shown as a silhoutte.
- Year X: The box says the game takes place in A.D. 20XX.