Drawgun is a video game that is created by Mitchell Productions and released to Newgrounds in September 20, 2016.The player controls a ship that resembles a pen. Holding the Z key and moving draws a shape, and releasing Z launches the drawn shape to use as a projectile.Link to the game: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/681449
This page provides examples of:
- Difficulty by Acceleration: The enemies increase in speed and will shoot more often whenever a level is completed.
- Endless Game
- Excuse Plot: To replicate the standard of most games from the earlier 1980s.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: The player ship will destroy when it is shot or when it crashes into an enemy.
- Retraux Games: This game was created as if it was from 1983.
- Shout-Out: The game was inspired by Qix by its sound effects, the player entrance, and the gameplay.
- Stock Sound Effects: Averted compared to several earlier works. The sound effects in this game were created using Chiptone, and Labchirp.
- Worf Barrage: The shape projectile becomes increasingly weaker when the player continues to draw on it. Explained in the Attract Mode tutorial sequence.