If you want this page to be edited, then please message this user for it. This is because only he or a moderator can freely edit this page. Because of this, please vandalize on his Troper Wall page instead of here.
Mitchell Productions (formerly AceOfSpadesProduc100 on YouTube) is an independent, one-man-run brand of online videos, and later, video games. His earliest video game making was with Future Pinball, a downloadable program for Windows computers, from late 2012 to later 2014. He started making video games using Game Maker: Studio since April 2015, after he finished making Droid Escape in GameMaker 8 to test what he has learned in the Game Maker's Apprentice. He has been uploading them to his Newgrounds page since February 2016. Here on TV Tropes, he is an aspiring Hedge Trimmer, and is mostly seen on the Real Life Section Maintenance Thread. He also created laconic pages for several tropes.
His released games in chronological order
- Droid Escape (April 2015, privately)
- Card Panic (April 2015, privately)
- Silverball (June 2015)
- Challenge of the Retroverse (February 2016)
- Robot's Escape from Mystery Base (March 2016, update to Droid Escape)
- 4x4 (April 2016)
- Mission: IMGRIPPO (June 2016)
- Drawgun (September 2016)
Works in Progress
- Silverball II (2016 or later)
- Battle for Earth III (2017 or later)
- Biofighter (2017)
His You Tube series (account closed as of January 1, 2015; returned in July 23, 2016)
Tropes launched by him
- Being In This Index Sucks (also proposed to the TLP)
- Comical Nap Drool
- Index Myopia (also proposed to the TLP)
- The Misophonic (also proposed to the TLP)
Tropes proposed to the TLP by him
- Strawman Speak (nuked)
This page provides examples of:
- Beam Me Up, Scotty!:
- In Sesame Street, He always thought that Elmo repeated "Elmo has mail" a few seconds after his computer started to repeat "you have mail you have mail". In reality, only his computer repeated anything in moments where Elmo receives mail, repeating "Elmo has mail".
- Berserk Button: Loads of them, such as getting people to apologize for or be guilty about being autistic, and also keyboard phases where there are spontaneous and unprovoked cases of somehow misspelling something or pressing the wrong key.
- He also snaps whenever there is an idea of enforcing autistic burnout.
- Big Eater: Rarely, but he may binge on foods whenever he feels hungry enough
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Zig-zagged.
- Cowboy Bebop at his Computer: Due to closing his old You Tube account and losing all of his work that he uploaded, he will often mistake information about it, such as content from Funny Windows Errors, even though he is unsure about them and can sometimes consider them mistakes.
- Cultural Rebel: Selfproclaimed. One of the main constructs in his "chaotic" Character Alignment status that he identifies himself as.
- Defector from Decadence: He often complains about being with a bunch of morons, and followed his own standards while distancing himself away from the "morons" in question.
- Fish out of Water: Like the infamous "Paris Syndrome", but much more universal.
- Foreign Culture Fetish: He associates himself as either British, French, or Japanese, as he has characteristics of each such as his accent and excellence in learining French. He is mostly interested in Japan out of these.
- Everyone Has Standards: He only prefers to eat foods that his parents would trust him to eat, and is aware and often obsessed about the ingredients in packaged foods.
- Hedgetrimmer: Aiming to be one.
- Miles Gloriosus: Back in 2013 and 2014, he would boast about being able to create an impossibly major project without a problem and ask for support and resources from certain users. But when he begins the project, he would immediately become bored of it especially from inexperience with the program. The most recent example was in April 2016 when he was enthusiastically writing about a now-cancelled Pokémon fan game project "Pokemon Outforce", which was stopped due to poor schedules and especially the news about Nintendo ordering the creators of Pokémon Uranium to remove the download links to that game.
- Occidental Otaku: Despite his major liking to Japan and its quirks, he has a very narrow interest in Anime, with Pokémon being his only main favorite.
- Pet-Peeve Trope (view the Writer on Board entry for explanation about some of this content):
- Bluenose Bowdlerizer: Political correctness is as bad as it is, and it would be worse if Moral Guardians became parasitic lurkers on this wiki.
- Complaining About Shows You Don't Like: Do not do this on TV Tropes. This is not the site for that practice.
- Conversation in the Main Page: TV Tropes articles are not forums.
- Political Correctness Gone Mad: Emotion should never trump reason, even if Culture Justifies Anything. However, the user likes when it is being mocked or complained about in works.
- Righting Great Wrongs: Saying that your theories are superior to the opposite party's will only invite edit and flame wars.
- Snuff Film: Pure, uncut, cruelty and violence-flavored Fetish Retardant.
- This Troper: Using first-person writing is taboo in general wiki pages.
- This troper says that the troper above is lying. We can do whatever we want here!
- Vulgar Humor: Entirely Squick, played for laughs.
- Wiki Vandal: No Really, Whee don't call ppl evil hear, now git a lief! Natter and chatter and clatter and fatter and hatter and latter and matter and patter and platter and slatter and smatter and splatter and tatter and vatter magnet. So Yeah, There You Have It! No wait, why's this all red and blue? Shouldn't it be the usual black color as everything else?
- Zero-Context Example: Zerocontext, just Zerocontext, selfexplanatory, that's all, full stop, nothing else, 'nuff said, and HOW!
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Very frequently falls victim to this.
- Sore Loser: Zig-zagged. An important component to his character in serious issues, especially because if he behaves like a Graceful Loser, then people, especially his parents, would thinly disguise complaints as congratulating, even when they claim that they are trying to help him.
- Real Men Wear Pink: No likings should ever be gender-specific, ever, neither should the color pink.
- Spock Speak: Throughout 2016, starting from part of that year, he has progressively changed to it, such as: When writing, he has stopped contracting pronouns with certain verb conjugations, such as "it's", "I'm", "you're", etc.
- Testosterone Brigade: His You Tube channel, both his old and current, have mostly male viewers according to the views statistics.
- Third-Person Person: When writing about himself especially on This Very Wiki, he would use this trope and avoid awkward third-person pronouns such as "This Troper".
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: He will cower away whenever he encounters a bug, particularly indoors.
- Writer on Board: Very frequently falls victim to this, aided by Creator Breakdown and his emphatic feelings towards those that he sympathizes with. This trope may be the majority of the Pet-Peeve Trope section of this page.
- Writersblock: Severely contracted this disorder since late 2016, which marks the end of his renaissance in creating new work, and begins his frozen age in his professions.
- Your Normal Is Our Taboo: Very many, such as teasing someone over liking another person. This is especially because they are underrated and have no public signs of opposition.