In the game, you play J.J., an inventor whose girlfriend Daisy is being chased by the evil Ollie Ogre. To defeat him, J.J. must scour the houses of a village to find parts of a machine based on a blueprint and assemble it without collecting bombs or running into Fuzzy Wuzzy.
This game provides examples of:
- Alliterative Name: Ollie Ogre.
- Big Bad: Ollie Ogre, because he is trying to kidnap Daisy.
- Damsel in Distress: Daisy, who spends the entire game being chased.
- Endless Game: The game repeats itself until you lose all of your lives.
- Every 10,000 Points: Played with; you will get an extra life at every 30,000 points.
- Plot Coupon: The machine parts.
- Public Domain Soundtrack: "Joe Avery's Piece" is used as the game's soundtrack tune.
- Puzzle Game: Once you find the pieces, you must assemble them in the correct order by placing them on the blueprint.
- Sticky Bomb: Once you pick up a bomb, it sticks to you and you must get it to the pit to get rid of it or else it will explode.
- Timed Mission: The player must assemble the machine and get it running before Ollie gets his hands on Daisy, or else you lose a life.