It was followed by B.C. II: Grog's Revenge, in which Thor must collect 100 clams that are strewn around on mountain ledges to pay the bridge toll while avoiding tire-eating dinosaurs, rocks, pot holes, and an encounter with Grog, which instantly gives you a Game Over.
This game and its sequel provide examples of:
- Blackout Basement: The caves in the sequel. All you see is within a cone of light projected from your character.
- Clamshell Currency: As in the comic strip, clams are used in the sequel as money to pay the bridge toll.
- Distressed Damsel: Cute Chick.
- Everything Trying to Kill You: Ruts, rocks, branches, Fat Broad with her club.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Grog insta-kills you in the sequel just by yelling "GROG!" when you run into him.
- One-Hit Kill: Grog when you run into him in the sequel will give you an instant Game Over.
- Pun-Based Title: The first game's title is based on Quest for Fire.
- Revenge of the Sequel: The second game B.C. II: Grog's Revenge.
- Side View: Both games present the action from this view, except the caves in the sequel, which are presented in Top-Down View.