Tovarishch: Male. Came out of the assembly line on April 20, 1987.note
A troper from a nice big country called Mexico, unlike what the name leads you to think. (But this troper is studying the Russian language, though...). Most of the time, I'm kinda laissez-faire, and well meant, until the right buttons get pressed...
As a personal note, I bumble between the line that divides the Idiot Hero from those who Feign Stupidity, much for the annoyance of my friends and family, since I have proven smart on several subjects, while epicly failing on them most of the time. Another thing of interest is the fact I am studying Graphic Design and I am also an amateur novelist, hence when I found this site, I was happy I could finally get some examples and heads-up on how to make stuff. I also got into collaborating into the Spanish translations of articles on this site.
I'm also a 40K fanboy, so I would appreciate that you should not mention that horrible fanfic that deserves to be unnamed.
- Animals Hate Him - More like "Birds poo on him, dogs bite him and cats pee on him."
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! - Thus, this by extension.
- Berserk Button - Too many to list, but the most prominent are listening to the rants from Moral Guardians and religious nuts, Media getting things wrong, any New Age stuff that I deem as complete guff due to knowing about the subject beforehand, and self-righteous people in general also manage to take my day into a bad turn, and like any good designer, Comic Sans.
- Brilliant, but Lazy, overlapped with Obfuscating Stupidity which at times it overlaps with heroic idiocy or just plain idiocy.
- Bunny Ears Designer
- Catchphrase - Alternates amongst "Chingado..."note or "Órale..."note . Both delivered in an extremely deadpan fashion.
- Celibate Hero
- Fearless Fool
- Gentleman Snarker
- Gosh Dang It to Heck! - Played for laughs.note
- Hot-Blooded - Goes on this if it involves SCIENCE! or military SCIENCE!, or Astronomical SCIENCE!, or anything that involves explicitly SPACE! and SCIENCE!... and maybe more SCIENCE!
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Self-Deprecation - If this page doesn't throw evidence of this, I can state that I rarely take myself seriously... and there's plenty of reasons you should do the same...
- Sir Swearsalot - And how!
- Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM! by Sandy Mitchell
- Most of the books by Jules Verne.
- World War Z by Max Brooks
On TV Shows:
This troper is seen by other tropers as:
And by the way, remember James Grayson's wise words for times of doubt: "If in doubt, just start blowing shit up."