If by some inexplicable means you have ended up on my user page, you may as well get to know something about me (or not). Because I hate describing myself directly, let me use appropriate tropes as a medium.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Badass Baritone / Evil Sounds Deep - various people have noted that I have quite a strong voice. As to the ESD part, I can sound quite intimidating when infuriated.
- Badass Bookworm - subjective, though definitely true when compared to a good ol' stereotypical bookworm.
- Berserk Button - I'm more or less irritated most of the time, but it's very hard to really piss me off. Interrupting me when I want to say something (I speak only when I have something meaningful to say) or making me repeat myself is a nice shortcut, though.
- Blessed with Suck - my intellect makes me see and realise things I'd be better off not knowing.
- Blue and Orange Morality - well, the way I judge various matters is complex, to say the least. As a result I sometimes come off as surprisingly callous or inappropriately cheerful, though I obviously avoid flaunting with it.
- Broken Bird - nothing extreme or tragic, just that thanks to the opposite gender I've changed from a Neutral Good Pollyanna into a Chaotic Neutral Stepford Snarker.
- Brilliant, but Lazy - my IQ is around 140, but getting me to do something constructive is quite a feat.
- Chaotic Neutral - I'm a polite and kind man, though generally indifferent to others and most of the time I mind only my own business. The chaotic part stems from my somewhat erratic behaviour, tendency to do things only when and how I see fit, and nigh invulnerability to persuasion.
- Cluster F-Bomb - when I play FPS games and nobody's around.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Determined Defeatist
- Dissonant Serenity - when I reach the apex of fury. Happened very few times and I hope it won't anymore.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me
- Failure Is the Only Option - no matter how promising my relationship with a girl is, something's bound to prevent it from flourishing.
- Hates Being Touched
- Hates Small Talk
- Laughing Mad
- Nightmare Fetishist
- The Snark Knight + Stepford Snarker - my opinion of the world, the others and especially myself isn't high, to put it mildly. Few people realise it, however, because I habitually hide my true feelings in the company of others. Those close enough to me probably suspect something due to my frequent, snarky situational remarks.
- Sophisticated as Hell - the fact that I'm intelligent and eloquent doesn't prevent me from putting a well-timed "fuck" here and there.
- The Stoic / Not So Stoic - I control myself pretty well most of the time. Most of the time.
- Tranquil Fury - usually when I'm really mad, I skip Unstoppable Rage in a split second and enter this state.