- Christmas Rushed: When a new chapter, SpecOp, task, etc; is released, it can include a problem for those who play the game translated to another language: the translation is not ready yet. The elements of the interface that had already been there are in the translated language, but the new ones (such as dialogues) are in English.
- Season 2 Chapter 12. Released within two weeks of Chapter 11, it only has three missions instead of the usual six, no Heroic Battles, and no deploys. It also had so many Gold and Command Points rewards that a lot of players suddenly started believing that the game was about to be sunsetted.
- Creator Backlash: Although the game is capable to feature anyone from the Marvel Universe, Marvel does not have a similar freedom with their cinematic universe. As a result, they did NOT make special operations or release stuff related or referencing the films made by other studios (namely, Deadpool, Fantastic Four (2015), X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Wolverine, The Amazing Spider Man 2). The comic characters whose film rights belong to someone else (X-Men, Fantastic Four, and formerly Spider-Man) are available, but only in the most basic form possible. It was made more blatant when Marvel actually shared the film rights for Spider-Man with Sony: suddenly we get the Lizard, Mysterio, Kraven, Karn, Morlun, Ultimate Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Man: Noir, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man 2099, Silk...
- Image Source: Kitty Pryde uses Kitty's dialogue portrait art.
- Meaningful Release Date: Special operations 30 features vampires, zombies, a resurrected Baron Mordo and three evil witches. It was released on halloween.
- Trolling Creator: Playdom released a teaser image of Season 2 showing Armless Tiger Man and Lady Octopus, two not very well known characters, in a parody of Days of Future Past, with people assuming that they will play a role somehow. Chapter 9 of Season 2 reveal them as the final two victims of the Circle of Eight, not even making a proper appearance.
- Unintentional Period Piece: This game will be very dated in the near future, due to Spec Ops that tied in to Marvel comics and movies of its time and were only available for a limited time. Never mind that it was only playable from March 1, 2012 to September 30, 2016.
- What Could Have Been: Thundra was originally going to be one of the members of the Worthy but she was replaced by Ghost Rider right before her costume debut was going to appear.
- The Wiki Rule: Avengers Alliance Wiki and Avengers Alliance 2 Wiki @ Wikia.
Trivia / Marvel: Avengers Alliance