- Hercules with his "Likes It Rough" passive.
- Some of the enemy move names as well, such as "Where the Sun Don't Shine" and "Money Shot".
- "Where the Sun Don't Shine" also tends to hit right in the crotch, as do several other attacks including "Shank".
- The Subcinctus succubus in Spec Ops 4 has an attack called "Petite Morte" (literally: little death), which is an old euphemism for an orgasm.
- A similar enemy, Meretrix, has a name which meant "prostitute" back in the Ancient Roman days.
- In one of the Spec Ops 6 deploys, Deadpool asks the player if you can send him on a mission with the Scarlet Witch and give them a Team-Up bonus, as he wants to "team her up real bad".
- In one of his dialogues, Nick Fury describes the "shinola" as having hit the fan.
- Daimon Hellstrom's succubus summons involve different euphemisms for sexy time: "Amorous Congress", "La Petite Mort", and "Beast with Two Backs".
- Spec Ops 10, Task 7 is called "Schmidt Happens".
- X-23 fighting Boomerang, a mini-boss in Season 2: "If you're trying to harness the Phoenix Force with this band of gimps, I'll be improving the gene pool when I get rid of you."
- This exchange between M.O.D.O.K. and She-Hulk:M.O.D.O.K.: You come to face M.O.D.O.K. again? My pleasure in killing you will be enhanced.She-Hulk: Enhance your pleasure? I don't think so.
- A surprisingly dark version of this trope may be represented by the pre-fight dialogue done by Magneto and Red Skull. Taking into account both characters' backstories, one could easily misconstrue their dialogue as talking about the possible extermination of the Jews. Seriously dark shit.
- An unintentional example/graphical oversight that got under Playdom's radar, and it involves Psylocke's X-Force costume when it's facing to the left.◊ Possibly due to her leg sprites being pushed a bit more forward than her torso, it looks like Psylocke is exposing herself!
- Colossus and Kitty Pryde's Battle Couple Team-Up Bonus is called as "Hard and Soft".
- From Season 2 Chapter 8 Mission 1, this Double Entendre:Tony Stark: If you see hammer, steer clear. Or any tool.
Spider-Woman: Oh, Tony. You're the only tool I want to steer clear of.
- Using Chase Stein's X-Ray Goggles move on a female opponent causes Chase to gain the status effect "Nice!".Flavor Text: Chase Stein likes what he sees.
- In Spec Ops 29, Spider-Man downright compares Symbiotes to an STD. Only without the "S".
Radar / Marvel: Avengers Alliance