- Actor-Inspired Element: Sort of. She can't remember but thinks it might have been her own idea to occasionally be a referee.
- Creator Backlash:
- Played with. She didn't like doing bikini contests but does say she liked the one with Sable at Fully Loaded. She also didn't mind the T&A of the Attitude Era - pointing out that Sex Sells.
- She, like Terri Runnels, didn't like the Fake Pregnancy storyline where Terri claimed that D'Lo Brown made her miscarry. They found it cheap and pointless.
- Doing It for the Art:
- She loved wrestling in Memphis, despite the pay being low, because it was just that much fun.
- She didn't find TNA a good place to work, but went there because she wanted to wrestle.
- Dyeing for Your Art: She lost a hair vs hair match in 1991 and shaved her head. Apparently Stacy Carter - who would later join WWF as The Kat was the one who shaved the hair.
- Funny Character, Boring Actor: In the ring she was usually a Sassy Black Woman and benefited from Evil Is Hammy. Behind the scenes, Ivory said she tried to make friends with her but Jackie preferred to keep to herself.
- Jossed: Rumors went around that she was originally meant to debut in WWF as Jeff Jarrett's manager. In her shoot interview she denied them.
- Name's the Same: In TNA she was known as 'Miss Jackie Moore', often just called 'Miss Jackie' for short. She had also worked in WWE with Jackie Gayda, who was known only as Miss Jackie. She was initially known as 'Miss Tennessee' on the indies, but had to change to 'The Pride of Tennessee' as her Red Baron - due to a real life pageant contestant from the state.
- Promoted Fangirl: Grew up watching the Von Erich Family in Dallas.
- Romance on the Set: She dated Ron Killings for a stretch.
- Throw It In!: She was hired by WCW for her looks, them not knowing she was also a wrestler. In her first night she was told to slap Kevin Sullivan's opponent when he was thrown out of the ring. She decided to do more - whipping him into the guard rail, clotheslining him and then giving him a slam. Sullivan was shocked, which may run into Too Spicy for Yog-Sothoth territory, considering the kind of violence Sullivan was associated with during his career.
- What Could Have Been:
- Could have been WCW Television Champion if things had not gone wrong off screen.
- She claims that Kevin Sullivan wanted her to retire him by beating him in a match but the idea got scrapped. Instead, she sent him into retirement (for 2 years) by smashing a chair over his head in his match with Chris Benoit at WCW Bash at the Beach 97 on July 13, 1997.
- She suggested forming a tag team with Jazz, but the idea got shot down.
- You Look Familiar: She made a brief WWF appearance in the early 90s in a Jeff Jarrett promo.
Trivia / Jacqueline