- He Also Did:
- Takahiro Kimura is a Japanese animator, illustrator and character designer, more known as The Man behind Variable Geo series since the H-Game versions, who also worked on the anime. He's a well-known name in the industry, working as key animator and character designer for works like GaoGaiGar, Betterman, Brigadoon: Marin and Melan, Blood+ and various of the Mobile Suit Gundam series.
- Various of the Seiyuu of the series are also well-known names in the industry. An example is Satomi's voice actresses, being Chisa Yokoyama in the games and Yuko Miyamura in the OVA.
- Old Shame: According to her character profile, poverty has lead Satomi to commit acts she hasn't been proud of just to get by. Which is why poverty is listed as one of her "dislikes". She and her brother once fled a restaurant without paying, because they didn't have any money to pay the bill.
- Recursive Adaptation: The original Advanced V.G's plot was loosely adapted into the OVA by KSS in 1996. Part of which was reused for the beginning of Advanced V.G. II's (released in '98) story mode by recycling the footage from Yuka's match with Jun, to explain how Tamao first saw Yuka.
- What Could Have Been: There were plans for a PC-FX port of the first Advanced game. Since it was gonna be an update of the Playstation version specifically, the finished character frames were retrofitted for the console exclusive sequel.
Trivia / Advanced Variable Geo