Fragged Empire is a Tabletop RPG created by Wade Dyer and published by Design Ministries. It was successfully Kickstarted in 2014 and released the following year.
It is a crunchy rules tactical RPG set 'post-post apocalypse'. It explores the relationship between:
- Humanity: Long dead
- The Archon: Progenitors of the other other races, also long (or mostly?) dead
- The Corporation: Hyper-capitalists
- The Legion: The engineered to be soldiers race
- The Nephalim: Genetically engineered everything, with biological ships
- The Kaltoran: 4 ears, genetic memory, and a tendency towards being a space rogue
This role-playing game provides examples of:
- After the End: Or in this case, After the After the end
- Humanoid Aliens: The Corp, The Legion and the Kaltoran all have the same basic arrangement of limbs as humans - which makes sense given their genetically engineered nature. The Nephalim may or may not, depending on the specific one.
- Klingon Scientists Get No Respect: Subverted The Legion were designed for battle, but there's no war on! They run propaganda campaigns for things like 'Are you brave enough to be a farmer?' and consider civilian work a sacrifice