So basically some Homestuck alternate reality game + roleplay combination called SBARG became a thing where some Horrorterrors set up a SBURB session. Some villain guy named Chronos broke everything. The entire thing was reset.
So of course a Fan Sequel pops up. In this one the entire game is a basically a huge ball of glitching stuff. The First Guardian tries to fix it, but it's not going well so far at least.
SBARGv2 contains examples of:
- Arc Number: The "session signature", 0xBACAFE. This weird shade of blue has been adopted by the players into anything from an ironically shitty fantroll, to a cafe name, to subconscious wall scribbles. It used to be 0xBACADE, but Chronos modified it to try and throw off Ornis.
- Character Blog: Most events come from the Guardian's tumblr page. Additionally, it was encouraged early on for players to record their events under the "v2journal" tag, which many still do.
- Fanon Borrowing: Uses a few concepts from Sburb Glitch FAQ like the Skaian Magicant.
- Game-Breaking Bug: Apparently the game is uncompletable until the Guardian fixes it.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: Found absolutely everywhere. Hey, when you've got an alchimeter, time, and grist to burn...
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: When you can prototype or alchemize anything, and have this many players in one session, this is inevitable.
- Rapunzel Hair: The Chronos cosplay of the Guardian.
- The Reveal: The Guardian was actually Chronos.
- Schizophrenic Difficulty: one puzzle took 20 people 3 weeks. Another took one person 5 minutes.
- Stealth Pun: Chronos as the Guardian was literally a sassy black woman.
- Unobtainium: Pumpkins. An early pre-entry puzzle involved sending in pictures of pumpkins to be appearified and later used as a power source for the code-modification machine. They are impossible to find in the Medium, so when they ran out, the Guardian required a different power source... which was a trap to destroy the Gates, attempt to kill the sprites that went, and unleash Chronos.
- Fantastic Racism: Certain players towards consorts, intensified after they were brought through the end game gate and populated the planet better than the human players.