Tabes helps the Bears rescue Charlie after he gets captured by a villainous game hunter.
- Booby Trap: The trapper is an expert in booby traps. He's set them all around his cabin and he even traps a fly in a tiny cage.
- Call-Back: While the Bears explain to Tabes about Charlie, Grizzly mentions that he saved her when she was a kid and from the fire around the Bears' roof, as seen in "Creature Mysteries".
- Character Development:
- Even though Ranger Tabes is still not over her search for Charlie, she clarifies that she doesn't want to capture him anymore, but to protect him from afar, unknowingly earning the Bears' trust in her with their knowledge about Charlie.
- Charlie is still xenophobic towards humans, but he slowly starts to open up to them when he considers Tabes to be his friend.
- Crazy-Prepared: The trapper demonstrates his skill by catching a fly that gets too close to him with a fly-sized cage he just happened to have on his person.
- Egomaniac Hunter: The trapper is rather full of himself, and wants to capture Charlie and expose him to the world for the fame and glory it will bring him.
- Hat Damage: The trapper sends a crossbow bolt through Tabes' Nice Hat, which gets her mad. "That was my mama's hat!"
- Internal Reveal: Tabes finds out that the Bears know about Charlie personally. They explain that they tried to tell her about it and needed to protect him from her because of Charlie's xenophobia towards humans.
- No, You:Trapper: These filthy creatures belong in cages!
Tabes: The only filthy creature that belongs in a cage is you!
- Pulling the Rug Out: Tabes defeats the trapper by pulling out the rug he's standing on, causing him to stumble into one of his own cages.
- Sequel Episode: To "Creature Mysteries".
- Shout-Out: The title references Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers.
- Spin to Deflect Stuff: Tabes takes a Bear Trap as an Improvised Weapon and spins it to deflect the trapper's crossbow arrows.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: After Charlie presents Tabes with a snake skin as a token of becoming his first human friend, she ties it around her waist, but when she looks up to thank him, he's already gone.
- Tranquilizer Dart: The trapper takes down Ice Bear with one.
- You Are a Credit to Your Race: Charlie is still nervous around Tabes because of her being a human, but decides to come out of hiding and considers her his first human friend by presenting her a snake skin as a gift out of gratitude for saving his life. However, he flees immediately after.
- Yowies and Bunyips and Drop Bears, Oh My: The trapper refers to Charlie as a yowie.