Nom Nom, near-death from the stress of dealing with the press and his crazy fans, tries to catch a plane to a vacation resort, with Grizz helping him as his support animal.
- Absentee Actor: Once again, Panda and Ice Bear have no part in the episode, instead concentrating on Grizz and Nom Nom.
- Big Shadow, Little Creature: When the doctor talks about getting Nom Nom a support animal, a shadow that looks like one of the bears appears through the doorway, and Nom Nom fears the worst. Fortunately, it turns out to be just a small mouse. Unfortunately, the mouse is the doctor's support animal, and Nom Nom's turns out to be Grizz after all.
- Chekhov's Gunman: The fan who was hiding under Nom Nom's bed at the beginning of the episode turns out to be the pilot of the plane Nom Nom and Grizz end up taking to the resort.
- Dying Declaration of Love: When it looks like they're about to die in a plane crash, Nom Nom admits he loves Grizz and considers him his only real friend.
- Everyone Chasing You: After Nom Nom accidentally blabs his identity over the airport intercom, he and Grizz end up chased by a horde of crazed fans.
- Hammerspace Hair: Grizz has trouble getting through security because he has metal items lost inside his fur, like nail clippers and even a wrench.
- Hawaiian-Shirted Tourist: Grizz disguises Nom Nom in a bucket hat, shades, and a yellow Hawaiian shirt in an effort to get him through the airport without stressing out.
- Literal-Minded: After repeatedly trying to get through a metal detector, an exasperated guard tells Grizz "Don't even think about metal!" Grizz tries to think about a banana instead, and freaks out when he accidentally thinks of a robot banana with Eye Beams.
- Loony Fan: Nom Nom has to deal with hordes of crazy fans, including one guy who hides in a trunk under Nom Nom's bed and collects his toenail clippings.
- Newspaper-Thin Disguise: At one point, Grizz and Nom Nom briefly dodge a crowd of fans by hiding their faces behind an issue of "Cuddler's Digest".
- Pet the Dog: Despite their harrowing misadventure, Nom Nom agrees to let Grizzly hang out with him during his stay at the resort. And even though he's still mad at the Loony Fan who flew him to the resort for causing trouble for him, Nom Nom gives the guy the pinky fingernail he needed for his collection just to get him to leave.
- "Psycho" Strings: Ominous string music plays when Grizz enters the episode, much to Nom Nom's horror and frustration.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Famous!: Nom Nom tries to brow-beat a lady who won't let him on his flight by informing her he's a famous web celebrity. This backfires when he steps on an intercom and accidentally reveals his identity to everyone in the airport.