In this Else World episode set in the American Old West, Professor Utoni creates the Steamypuff Girls to deal with the infamous outlaw Mojo the Kid.
West in Pieces provides examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: Mojo the Kids guns fires bananas . They are still quite capable of doing damage though.
- Achilles' Heel: The Steamypuff Girls steam engines are the source of their power, but therefore also their weakness. If they get damaged or run out of coal, the girls loose their powers.
- Bank Robbery: Being set in a stereotypical depiction of the wild west, this naturally shows up, courtsey of Mojo the Kid.
- Bankruptcy Barrel: A man wearing one of these is denied access to the Saloon, but decides to enter anyway through the window.
- Bottomless Fuel Tanks: Averted; the steam engines powering the Steamypuff Girls need to be filled with coal or else they stop functioning. The girls run out of coal just as they are about to attack Mojo, forcint professor Utoni to quickly refill them.
- Contrived Coincidence: Professor Utonium has just created the Steamypuff Girls when the Townsvolk comes to ask for his help to get rid of Mojo the Kid.
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: Happens to a drawn moose on a billboard due to Mojos banana-bullets.
- Duct Tape for Everything: Duct Tape is another invention of profesor Utoni in this episode. He uses it to repair the girls steam engines after Mojo detroys them.
- Else World: This episode reimagines all the main characters living in the Wild West.
- Extendo Boxing Glove: Bubbles steam engine comes equiped with one of these.
- Mad Scientist: Professor Uton has shades of this. At least in Townsville he has a reputation of being a crazy inventor, and his house is on the outskirts of town.
- Magnificent Moustaches of Mexico: The Wild West-counterparts of the Ace and Snke from the Gangrene Gang have these. Fitting since they are all Mexicans.
- More Dakka: Halfway through the fight, Mojo replaces his gun with a gattling gun.
- Naked People Are Funny: The Sheriff (The Mayors wild west counterpart) ends up nude after being tricked out of his suitcases ans clothes by the Gangrene Gang. He only still has his sherriff ster, which he uses to cover his privates.
- Showdown at High Noon: Between Mojo the Kid and the Steamypuff Girls.
- Steam Punk: The Steamypuff Girls; they all have huge steam engines attached to their bodies, and draw their power from them.
- "Wanted!" Poster: Mojo The Kid naturally has these of him hanging around town.
- The Wild West: The setting of this episode.