Release: May 21, 2011
This review contains examples of:
- Big "SHUT UP!"" Critic does it to his "baby" during his imitation of a mother who practiced on a Cabbage Patch Kids doll.
- Brick Joke: Critic makes a joke about Zack from the Lego commercials growing up to be a maniac who blows up people he hates. At the end, Zack blows the Critic up.
- Broken Record: During the Hot Wheels commercial, Critic constantly says "Bullshit!".
- Call-Back: "I haven't forgotten you, Critic!"
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: The Critic is very disturbed that the Ghostbusters toy commercial seems to contain anal rape.
- Genre SavvyAnnouncer: Will Sugar Bear lose his Sugar Golden Crisp?Critic: Well gee, what the fuck do you thinks gonna happen? Golly, could it be like every other commercial where he just eats the goddamn cereal and saves the day!? Is that even a possibility!?
- Jerkass: Critic's interpetation of Simon Cowell, who tells a Barbie contestant she has no talent and that she should kill herself.
- Jump Scare: The demonic Teddy Ruxpin popping up during an Alpha-Bits commercial.
- Mondegreen: Critic mistakes the phrase "Usagi Yojimbo" as "You Sucky Your Jimbo".
- Mundane Made Awesome: "Flying" from space to space in the E.T. board game.
- Papa Wolf: During a commercial for a Cabbage Patch Kids toy where you squeeze the dolls arm to make her cry.Girl: Uh-oh, she's crying real tears!Critic: Well no shit! You're squeezing her wrist, you sadist!
- Rattling Off Legal: During the Slim Suit commerical"Scientists also recommend these magic beans, mixed with a placebo brought to you by the tooth fairy...when you're in Oz."
- Self-Deprecation: "Hey kids, you wanna waste some time? You must if you're watching my videos!"
- Take That!Announcer: The one that helps E.T. the most wins.Critic: And the loser gets to play the video game!(cut to a clip of E.T. and Gertie screaming from the movie)
- Cabbage Patch Kids are called "the world's ugliest pin cushions" and "deflated potatoes".
- Grape Nuts are called a cereal that tastes like cardboard and feels like shitting needles.
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: At the end, when Zack blows up the Critic, the singer from the Lego commercial where Zack come from goes, "Zack! Zack! He's a psycho maniac, bitch!"
- Top Ten List: To the "Funny guy! Watch him scream!" bit in the Ghostbusters commercial. All entries from the list are Ghostbusters film clips.
- Trailers Always Spoil: Critic notes that the Super Golden Crisp commercial spoils the outcome of the cliffhanger.
- You Need to Get Laid: At the end of the Hanes commercial, one of the female workers (played by the Critic) admits that she and the others need to get laid.
"That's a BIG Twinkie."