Call the Cops
When Plankton is sent to jail, the police take the Krabby Patty secret formula as evidence, so Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob pose as police officers to retrieve it.
"Call the Cops" contains examples of:
- Call-Back: Wanted posters for The Tattletale Strangler and Dennis can be seen hanging in the police station.
- Patrick once again gets drunk from eating ice-cream at Goofy Goober's.
- Donut Mess with a Cop: The police station have a closet overfilled with donuts. The officer at the station has headphones shaped like donuts.
- Drunk on Milk: Patrick arrives at the police station like a drunk, to which the officer asks if he had one too many Goofy Goobers.
- Hurricane of Puns: SpongeBob makes a lot of cop related puns.
- Pet the Dog: After telling SpongeBob not to hold his hand while they're cops, Mr. Krabs feels guilty about this and gives SpongeBob a hug.
Surf N' Turf
SpongeBob calls Mr. Krabs to help Sandy build a ship-in-a-bottle for a contest.
"Surf N' Turf" contains examples of:
- Dark Horse Victory: After Mr. Krabs wins the ship in a bottle contest (due to the other entries getting destroyed by his entrance), Sandy arrives in her submarine, which destroys Mr. Krab's big ship in a bottle. After Sandy falls out of her suit and gets stuck inside her glass helmet, the judge awards her first place for being the only entry left.
- Oh, Crap!: SpongeBob has this after throwing out the krabby patty formula to give Sandy the bottle. He then has to race over to Plankton's castle to get it back.
- Running Gag: Sandy gnawing on wooden furniture.
- The VJ Day Kiss: SpongeBob shows Sandy a photo of Mr. Krabs doing this with a large bag of money.
- Wingding Eyes: Mr. Krabs gets these that look like ship-in-a-bottles with masts that look like dollars.