A misunderstanding leads SpongeBob and Patrick to try and prove to Squidward that their life insurance protects them from any danger.
Life Insurance contains examples of:
- Dramatic Thunder: When SpongeBob introduces his obstacle course The Sushi Maker.
- Running Gag: Someone mistaking Squidward's toupee for a sea spider.
- The Television Talks Back: The commercial selling life insurance. The salesman even offering SpongeBob a pen to sign the life insurance form.
Burst Your Bubble
When SpongeBob blows himself a Bubble Boat, everyone else in town wants one.
Burst Your Bubble contains examples of:
- Cold Turkeys Are Everywhere: After failing his boating test, SpongeBob walks through town and sees Larry, Mr. Krabs, and Patrick spending time with their boats.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: When SpongeBob is sadly walking along, he passes by Mr. Krabs at his own boat... washing it with his behind in a risqué manner.