When Randy gets busted for drunk driving and sentenced to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, he becomes convinced that his mostly out-of-control drinking is a disease. Meanwhile, a Virgin Mary statue begins to bleed from its butt and is declared a miracle.
- Banned Episode: Much like the episode "Trapped in the Closet", this episode was temporarily banned for complaints over the religious lampooning.
- Call-Back: Stan mentions to the Alcoholics Anonymous members that the way they're acting is like a cult, bringing up his time as the leader of Scientology as an example.
- Kids Driving Cars: Randy, fully in his delusional state, forces Stan to drive him to the church where the bleeding Virgin Mary is by pulling a If You Won't, I Will on Stan.
- Drunk Driver: Randy gets arrested for drunk driving and has to go to AA.
- Sorry Ociffer: "What seems to be the officer, problem?"
- You Can't Fight Fate: The AA leader convinces Randy that his poor choices are this despite Randy's initial remarks to the contrary. He completely buys into it and becomes even more alcoholic as a result, much to Stan's annoyance.