Originally aired September 27, 2007
Written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders
Directed by Michael Rohl
Clark faces off against Bizarro, the last Phantom Zone escapee who has taken on Clark's form, along with all his powers. Lex is rescued by a mysterious blonde woman. Chloe is shocked by her new meteor power. Lana's fate is revealed.
Tropes present in the episode:
- Antagonist Title: The episode's title refers to Bizarro, Clark's Evil Twin.
- Back from the Dead: Chloe is pronounced dead, but manages to come back thanks to her healing powers.
- Big Dam Plot: Clark's fight with Bizarro breaks the Reeves Dam causing a flood.
- Bookends: The previous episode ended with Bizarro flying straight at the camera; this episode ends with Kara doing the exact same thing.
- Faking the Dead: Lana is revealed to be alive and well in Shanghai, China.
- Fanservice: A shirtless Bizarro recharging himself using a piece of Kryptonite, though his reaction to it is incredibly narmy.
- Glamour Failure: Bizarro while under sunlight.
- Megaton Punch: Clark executes this on Bizarro twice in this episode. In the teaser, he sends Bizarro flying through the air, and during his climatic fight with the doppelganger, he sends him flying VERY high into the sky where Martian Manhunter grabs and takes him away.
- Save the Villain. Kara saves Lex from drowning during her first appearance.
- Shirtless Scene: Bizarro gets one while he's recharging using a chunk of Kryptonite.
- Villain of the Week: Bizarro, Clark's Evil Twin.
- Waking Up at the Morgue: Chloe, after she's Back from the Dead.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Bizarro has one for Sunlight.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Near the end, Clark realizes the people he loves won't be around forever.John Jones: You've learned a lot from your time in Smallville. These people have made you who you are.Clark: They won't always be here. Losing Lana has made me realize, no matter how close I get, someday they'll all be gone.
- Woman in White: Kara when she rescues Lex.