K.O. gets into a verbal fight with Chameleon Jr. ending in a rendezvous between their parents. While Carol tries to resolve things peacfully, Chameleon Sr. isn't so willing.
- Defeat by Modesty: K.O. defeats Mr. Chameleon by accidentally unzipping his suit, revealing he is actually a giant human(like being).
- Fire-Breathing Diner: Eating a Dragon Dragon burrito gives you fire breath. When almost swallowed by Mr. Chameleon, K.O. accidentally drops a whole bag of them down his throat, with predictable results.
- Harsh Word Impact: K.O. and Chameleon Jr. trade insults, the words coming out of their mouths as solid blocks. One "Yeah!" from K.O. is forceful enough to push away Chameleon Jr.'s friends.
- Kaiju: Chameleon Jr.'s dad appears to be this, but he's really a giant human wearing a suit.
- Not So Above It All: Carol wants to show K.O. that not all situations can be solved with violence, but when Mr. Chameleon insults K.O., she initiates a Power Battle. K.O. points out that she did exactly what she told him not to do, and she responds by essentially telling him that nobody's perfect.
- Sarcasm-Blind: K.O. takes Chameleon Jr.'s sarcastic comments literally. Rad has to explain to him that he's being zinged.
- Spit Take: Rad when K.O. says he has no dad.