After his house is destroyed by a suspicious explosion, Hap moves in with Monroe. With Hap nearby, Monroe has trouble restraining his wild side. Hap's sister, Angelina Lasser, seeks revenge on a Bauerschwein who continues the legendary battle of Pig vs. Wolf.
This episode provides examples of:
- Chekhov's Gunman: Lt. Orson, the precincts arson investigator.
- *Click* Hello: Monroe returns from shopping to be greeted with a shotgun being pointed at his head.
- Cycle of Revenge: Angelina Lasser killed Lt. Orson's brothers, so he kills her brothers.
- Deadly Delivery: Lt. Orson disguises himself as a meat delivery man when he arrives at Monroe's house and kills Hap.
- The Dog Bites Back: The Bauerschwein are hunting down the Blutbad to take revenge.
- Double Tap: Hap is shot three times in the chest and once in the head.
- Fairytale Motifs: Three Little Pigs.
- Fanservice: We get a shot of Angelina shirtless and wearing a bra.
- Missed Him by That Much: The only reason why Hap escaped the bombing of his house is because he threw his shake weight out the window. By accident.
- Posthumous Character: Rolf Lasser, Angelina and Hap's brother. Hap describes him as an "solid citizen".
- Revenge by Proxy: Why Angelinas brothers were killed, because she killed the killers brothers.
- Tragic Mistake: Monroe leaving Hap to go for a "run" with Angelina leads directly to Hap's death.