Kimmy and Stephanie take DJ out for a "girls' night," leaving Joey in charge.
- Actor Allusion:
- It might be coincidental, but Stephanie recounts a story wherein she was a drunken bridesmaid.
- DJ says she learned to dance through Dancing with the Stars
- Analogy Backfire: Fernando to Kimmy.Fernando: We dance like two panthers, assuming panthers can dance.
Kimmy: I have no idea what you're talking about, but keep wiggling.
- Bait-and-Switch: The kids think it's the pizza delivery man...it's not. They get him back, though.
- Bucket Booby-Trap: The kids rig one and hit DJ, Stephanie, and Kimmy instead of Joey.
- Call-Back: DJ and Stephanie retell the events of the Full House episode "The Hole In The Wall Gang" to the brothers at the club.
- Catchphrase: Kimmy lampshades the constant catch phrase when she says Michelle walked into a room and uttered her trademark "You got it, dude."
- The Cameo: From Macy Gray, who turns out to be a Deadpan Snarker.Kimmy: I love your music. And your Thanksgiving Day parade.
Macy: It takes me all night to blow up that Kermit balloon.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Kimmy's "Dios Mio."
- Head-Turning Beauty: The studio audience goes nuts when Stephanie first appears in her silver dress.
- Little Black Dress: DJ wears one with an emphasis on "little."I don't know if I should be pulling it down, or pulling it up.
- Meet My Good Friends "Lefty" and "Righty": Macy's fists, "Heaven and hell."
- Mistaken for Gay: DJ and Kimmy, after they dance together. Oddly, they don't bother correcting the misassumption.
- No Phones Tonight: Joey locks up the kids phones and tablets to make them have fun together.
- Really Gets Around: Fernando.Kimmy: Another Fernando girlfriend. I'd ask you your name, but what's the point?
- RockPaperScissors: How the brothers settle everything. Or they would if they didn't both always do scissors.
- Shout-Out: The title of the episode might be a reference to the game show Fun House, which was also a Lorimar/WB series around the time of the original series.