- Bestiality Is Depraved: The previous winner of The Lovely Girls Competition lost her title after it was found she did a video called 'Stallion Farm'
- Call-Back: To Father Bigley who was first mentioned in Hell for having puffy lips the size of his face. Now it seems he also wears perfume.
- Cannot Talk to Women: Dougal is so hopeless he asks Niamh about her bra.
- Comically Missing the Point:Ted: Doesn't Mary have a lovely bottom?Liam: Careful there, Ted. You might offend the girls.Ted: Right, Liam. Of course, they've all got lovely bottoms.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Niamh Connolly claims that the Church secretly had lots of potatoes during the famine, and they hid the potatoes in pillows and sold them abroad in potato fairs, as well as turning potato factories into prisons for children.
- Critical Research Failure: As above, Niamh thinks potatoes are made in factories.
- Happiness in Slavery: Mrs Doyle does lots of heavy work while commenting that the Church has always treated her well.
- Literal-Minded: Ted's advice to Dougal to 'always give women what they want' backfires when Dougal sells Niamh the parochial house.
- Men Can't Keep House: Ted and Dougal set the kitchen on fire while trying to make tea.
- Noodle Incident: Jack once knocked Michael Hutchence unconscious.
- Straw Feminist: Niamh Connolly.
- Straw Misogynist: Ted and Dougal, who usually are pretty considerate towards Mrs. Doyle and have even accused her of working too hard on occasion, suddenly spend the entire episode treating her like garbage just so that Niamh can educate them on their sexism at the end.
Recap / Father Ted S 2 E 7 Rock A Hula Ted