Congratulations Chuck, you just got your first mission. Hope you're ready for the real world!
- Boredom Montage: When Morgan gets locked in the storage cage there's a brief montage of him in various sleeping positions and doing yoga.
- Cat Fight: Sarah gets into one with La Ciudad.
- Chekhov's Skill: Chuck learning to Tango wasn't for nothing.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: La Ciudad has a nasty one on her neck that Chuck flashes on to identify her. It later tips Sarah off as well.
- Shout-Out: Chuck says he thinks the painting has a Bob Rossian feel to it.
- Samus Is a Girl: The arms dealer is the beautiful woman Chuck starts dancing with.
- Though this is obvious to anyone with even a basic knowledge of spanish; "La" is a feminine pronoun.
- Tuxedo and Martini: What the episode invokes.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Each of the couriers are killed after delivering the painting.