The gang decides to use the counterfeit money to buy guns but Pam takes it instead to buy amphetamines from the Yakuza. They trace Pam down (as she had left full and detailed listing of living at Cheryl's mansion at her old apartment) as the Yakuza boss, Mr. Moto (George Takei) demands the drugs be returned. He also wants Pam's head and despite Cheryl offering to pay him, he still refuses. Cheryl reveals she has an entire arsenal of old-fashioned weapons the team uses to defend the mansion from Yakuza attackers. They manage to use the tunnels built under the mansion by one of Cheryl's crazy uncles to escape and Archer cuts a deal with Moto to give away 5 million dollars worth of cocaine to even things up. Ron is shot and wounded in the attack and as he's taken to the hospital, refuses to support Mallory's criminal lifestyle.
This episode provides examples of:
- Actually Pretty Funny: Even Lana can't suppress a laugh when Malory breaks what turns out to be Woodhouse's phone.
- Break Out the Museum Piece: Because they have no guns, the gang must use pre-WWI weapons to fight the Yakuza.
- Continuity Nod:
- Archer remembers that Malory shot Mr. Moto in his last appearance, but she doesn't care enough to remember. In truth, she didn't actually shoot him, she just caused him to fall into the water.
- They also have an issue using their old ISIS contacts to find a weapons dealer as they killed one, mutilated another and Ray's gun-toting, drug dealer brother is in prison.
- Ear Ache: Archer gets Mr. Moto to agrees to his terms by repeatedly firing a shotgun by his ear, causing him great pain but barely bother the tinnitus stricken Archer.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: The newpaper Ron is reading has a story on the front page about rebels threatening the capital of San Marcos.
- Innocent Bigot: Ron, as usual. He fondly remembers the time he smoked a reefer with a couple of negroes in 1940.
- The Millstone: Pam's actions causes the gang to not only lose the counterfeit money but also 5 million dollars worth of cocaine.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Malory get annoyed when Ron refuses to help the gang get into a shootout with the Yakuza and he remarks that he has stood by her despite her getting arrested for treason and becoming a coke dealer.
- Reality Ensues: Now that ISIS is shut down, the gang have no access to guns or ammo, forcing them to try and find a weapons dealer.
- Too Dumb to Live: Pam inexplicably decides to scam the Yakuza out of millions of dollars worth of amphetamines with no regards to the consequences, despite knowing how dangerous they are. What's more's, she leads the Yakuza right to them not by being followed by by leaving a note on her apartment note where she is with directions and a picture of the house to boot!.
- Tunnel Network: Tunt Manor is the center of one of these that spans much of Manhattan. Apparently one of Cheryl's deranged ancestors thought that the Underground Railroad was literal, rather than figurative, and wanted to catch escaped slaves to sell back to their owners. Just to prove how out of touch with reality he was, he had them built in 1890!