As the gang discusses their diminishing coke supply and sending Pam to rehab, an FBI agent knocks on the door. Because he was invited in by Woodhouse, the gang fears they will be incriminated by their coke pile under the plain view doctrine. Everyone scrambles to distract the FBI agent. The agent is fooled into leaving, and a computer chip is installed into Cheryl to remove her anxiety and allow her to become a country singer.
This episode provides examples of:
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Archer learned about issues with pregnancy because he was worried about Lana and tells her to leave so she doesn't have to risk giving birth in prison. However, she can't just leave Archer.
- Just before this scene, Lana was contemplating showing the cocaine to Agent Holly to gain immunity and enter witness protection but then she realized this would mean betraying all her friends.
- Bad Liar: Malory, when the subject of Len Trexler comes up and Ron demands to know who he is. There was an easy out for Malory, since she could have simply dismissed him as the head of rival spy agency ODIN. But instead she tries to insist that she doesn't know who he is — despite her initial wistful reaction when he is mentioned.
- Comically Missing the Point: Cheryl talking about her grandfather scaring the black servants while dressed as a "ghost". Even Lana asks what was up with her ancestors dressing up as "ghosts" to scare black people — somehow forgetting the already-stated fact that Cheryl's ancestors were members of the Ku Klux Klan.
- Frying Pan of Doom: Used by Woodhouse to knock out Pam when she threatened to expose their cocaine cartel.
- The Load: As Archer points out, almost every failure their cartel had suffered is Pam's fault.
- Mind-Control Device: Krieger presents an upgraded version of the one he used on Len Trexler. He used it to make Cheryl into a country star so that cocaine addicted Pam could continue looking attractive.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Ron leaves Mallory after she refuses to talk about Len Trexler. He also takes her apartment since it's in his name.
- Screaming Woman: Subverted, Holly discovers it was just Ray.
- Sudden Name Change: Cheryl becomes "Cherlene" after receiving a brain chip that got rid of her stage fright.
- Unstoppable Rage: Pam kidnaps Cheryl and goes on a cocaine fueled rampage through the mansion after Malory tried to put a mind control chip in her to get her to get over her addiction.