- The show's Pilot episode gets away with a fair few.
Chyna: ...him instead of... What was I talking about?
- In the very first scene, we have Chyna admiring her new high school, where she manages to bump into an older male student.
- According to Olive, the older students kill the younger kids, make necklaces out of their bones, and sell them at craft fairs. Not sexual, but it's still quite creepy to think about.
- Olive's "all natural" Gag Boobs in an attempt to look older.
- Chyna says this to Cameron when he tells her that his phone says he's at church, which also occurs in the Halloween episode:
- At Lexi's party, Paisley approaches Fletcher and mistakes him for the party entertainment. His initial reaction? His monocle falls off.
- And finally, this tidbid between Olive and Chyna after Olive drinks the energy drink:
- In "participANTs", we get two suggestive scenes, where Angus and Olive are left alone. Angus plays slow music from his computer and the lights in the A.N.T. Farm dim, and Olive is clearly uncomfortable on both occasions. Made worse, before he does it the second time, Gibson tells Olive to "find someone else to play with".
- In "phANTom locker", Principal Skidmore has Fletcher paint pictures of her in a school girl outfit in suggestive poses for a "gentlemen friend".
- From "sciANTs fair":Skidmore: Lexi, if you're so innocent how do you explain all these pictures of you taken all over the school?Lexi: Cameron!Cameron: What? I just wanted to remember our time together?
- A few moments from "studANT council":
Olive: I'm afraid of heights! And mirrors! And balls!
- Angus is shown to be the candy bar tender at the ANT dance and is seen giving Fletcher a double glass of gummy worms.
- The reasons why Olive didn't want to be a mirror ball:
- At the end of the episode, Cameron gets to go home with a pretty girl after she wins a game of bottle toss.
- In "bad romANTs", Fletcher says when alone with Chyna "I don't remember the time that we were alone, just the two of us." Then later during the same episode when alone at Chyna's house Fletcher then says, "Say I have 5 chocolate covered strawberries and I feed you one. How many do I have left?" He then tries to feed Chyna but Gibson rings the doorbell. Fletcher obviously tries to make some moves on Chyna.
Dehydrate his skin and make Gibson jerkyOr feed him fatty foods 'til his heart explodesOr stuff a hungry squirrel down his pants
- Also in the same episode, Chyna sings some very disturbing lyrics in her song "Gibson Go Away", which aren't commonly heard on a Disney show:
- "the informANT" has a few golden moments worth mentioning.
Fletcher: Hey there's Charlie Brown!Olive: Aww, that must be his mom, the one who wouldn't let him eat sweets!(Charlie Brown and his "mom" kiss passionately)Chyna: Well she's givin' him some sugar now!
- In the original version of the episode, we had police brutality openly being performed (on a Disney show nevertheless). These scenes were edited heavily later though.
- Chyna claims to love her "old-new" bag so much, that she wished she was bag so that she could get married to it. According to Chyna, society isn't ready for that.
- Posing as an ANT, officer Charlie Brown tells Chyna and her friends that his mom told him to cut down on sweets to avoid eating their pudding cups. In the following scene, the friends find Charlie kissing his "mom".
- A paranoid Darryl asking Chyna what her a Nigel were going to get up to on her date followed by an Imagine Spot of Chyna skating, walking, scuba diving and floating in space with Nigel in "replicANT".
- In the same episode, Fletcher paints a picture of his "freakishly large toe". It's really long, and pink. In fact, it's so glaringly obvious that it's a shock that Chyna's first thought was "finger".
- Another episode has Cameron mentioning to his dad about how he scratches his-[beat]-self.
- In "America Needs TalANT", Olive spews out a couple of obvious Unusual Euphemisms: "Press the buzzing buzzer!" That episode was the most radar-y yet. Among other things, Cameron got essentially raped by a walrus.
- In "PatANT Pending", Olive sounded like she was trying to stop getting an orgasm from the backpack Fletcher made.
- In an episode of season two, Cameron has an imaginary girlfriend (played by Vanessa Morgan). She lifts his leg and puts it on her lower leg for a picture (taken by Olive).
- Angus goes over to Lexi's house to help her with her computer. But him talking about his "skills" (which Lexi confirms unknowingly) hearing Lexi talking about cheerleaders who want his number and how she "needs" him leads Cameron to believe something else is going on...
- Cameron's "There's a manual?"
- And then there's the scene where Lexi looks as if she is attempting to seduce Angus, made worse by his exclamation of "I'm just a little boy!" as he runs out of the room screaming.
- In "Modeling AssignmANT", when Olive and Fletcher are trapped behind bars at Hippo's Prison Themed Restaurant, Lexi says to Olive "it's time for the Cavity Search." It's a bit of a subversion, because Fletcher and Olive looked appalled, until she breaks out a dental mirror and checks Olive for cavities. However, it's the way Lexi says "Cavity Search" that makes it worth noting.
- We get this in "ANTswers" after Olive helps Paisley with her parrots.Paisley: Wow Olive, who would've thought that five minutes alone with you would be so amazing?
(Cue Angus giggling and bashful raising his hand)
- In "PhilANThropy", Cameron in return for helping Lexi, asks her for the names and numbers of the losing pagaent contestants. He then comments on them being not quite pretty enough and having low self-esteem. Meaning they either are desperate or slutty.
- In "Body of EvidANTs" the "mouth" of Olive's electronic pet is located in... shall we say a rather private area and something is frequently inserted there when it needs to be fed.
- In "idANTity crisis", Lexi dreams that she has a crush on Cameron. After attempts to stay awake to avoid the dream, she does fall asleep again to dream she's coming on to herself. She awakens, relieved that "everything's back to normal".
- Does Fletcher yelling "How am I supposed to know, I'm not a urologist!!" instead of zoologist when Chyna and Olive have to replace a duck in "Animal HusbANTry" count?
- Heck, the show's own wiki has an entire page devoted to this phenomenon in the show.
- In the third "MutANT Farm" episode when the mutants have crossed over into the main universe and Mutant Olive has sealed the rift, Zombie Angus says "The universe left it's fly unzipped." to which Fishgirl Lexi says, "In the universe's defense, so does Fletcher."
- "Unforeseen circumstANTs" has Lexi tricking Olive into doing room service during their study hours. She asks Angus to pay her 10 dollars for Olive to clean his room, but when she only gets half of the amount he gives her this response:
- Paisley : "I don't think I could give birth to puppies."
Radar / A.N.T. Farm